Nothing is more important than the comfort and safety of your parent. In-home care can help your aging loved ones maintain a healthy, active lifestyle in a familiar environment. Learn more by visiting the following links.
Contact Home Helpers at (877) 494-9090 for more information.
- LiveStrong.com discusses common transportation problems faced by those over 65.
- This Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fact sheet explores the reality of fall risks for seniors.
- Discovery Fit & Health explains the risks of living alone as a senior.
- The U.S. Department of the State provides additional resources about caring for senior adults.
- To learn about some of the dangers of seniors living alone, take a look at this page.